The Italian and English versions of the Instrumentum Laboris are to be considered official versions of the General Secretariat of the Synod since the text was written simultaneously in both languages. All other versions are intended as translations produced in collaboration with some bishops’ conferences.
In addition to the Instrumentum Laboris, you will also find a F.A.Q. (containing an executive summary of the Instrumentum Laboris) and some elements of language.
- BOOKLET PDF
- DESKTOP PDF
- DESKTOP PDF
THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Visit synod.va for more files.
Suggestions on how local synod groups could use the Instrumentum laboris to continue to reflect on synodality.
Press Release & Statements from Bishops’ Conferences and other organisation related to the pubblication of the IL
- News release from USCCB with Statement of Bishop Daniel E. Flores of Brownsville, chairman of the USCCB Committe on Doctrine
- Statement of Card. Matteo Zuppi, President of the Italian Bishops’ Conference
- News release and Statement of Archbishop Timothy Costelloe SDB, President of the Australian Bishops’ Conference
- News release of the Polish Bishops’ Conference
- Declaration of the German Synod participants
- News Release of the Maltese Bishops’ Conference
- News Release of CELAM
- News Release of the Spanish Bishops’ Conference
- News Release dell’UISG
- Statement of Francis DeBernardo, Executive Director, New Ways Ministry